INFORMATIVE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As HB Dental Oral and Dental Health Center (Data Controller), we pay attention to the security of your personal data. All kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to the data controller, including those who benefit from our services and products as patients, are processed, transferred and preserved to the extent necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligations in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698. In accordance with Article 10 of the Data Protection Law, we inform and enlighten you about our personal data processing activities.
DATA RESPONSIBLE AND REPRESENTATIVE
Your personal data, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data; may be collected, processed and transferred by the data controller within the scope described below. As the data controller, it informs you in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data and enlightens you within the scope specified in Article10 of the KVKK
The representative / representatives to be appointed by the Data Controller will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry when the legal infrastructure is provided and will be stated above in accordance with the legislation.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or using personal data completely or partially by automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. Any operation performed on the data, such as blocking, is the processing of personal data.
YOUR COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA;
Name, Surname, E-mail, Phone, Date of Appointment (will be kept for 5 years),
FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
- Evaluation of the patient,
- Fulfillment of legal and regulatory provisions,
- Carrying out appointment reminders, changes and other notifications regarding the provision of the service,
- Risk management,
- Supporting the employer customer within the scope of the Service Agreement and communicating with the Employer Customer,
- Planning and execution of patient relationship management processes
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data is processed within the scope of the described purposes; Institutions or organizations permitted by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other legislation;
- Hosting and domain name, representatives you have authorized on behalf of,
- Preservation of all kinds of personal data, with which we receive contractual services, cooperate with the suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and business partners whose services you benefit from or cooperate with, to carry out our activities as Data Controller, to prevent unauthorized access and to prevent their unlawful processing. It can be shared with domestic organizations and other 3rd parties, who are jointly and severally responsible with us for taking workplace safety measures, such as personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 of the Law No. 6698.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data can be collected, processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing principles, conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 and the purposes set forth in this text.
- Your personal data may also be obtained through face-to-face interviews, automatic or non-automatic methods, and information and documents provided by your relative. Your personal data is processed based on the following legal grounds in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
- It will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope determined by the Information on the Protection of Personal Data, and will be kept during the legal retention period or for the period required by the processing purpose, and will continue to be used by the data controller after being anonymized at the end of the period required by the processing purpose.
- All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and illegal access to your data and to keep your personal data safe.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW NUMBERED 6698
Article 20 of the Constitution states that everyone has the right to be informed about their personal data. Accordingly, in Article 11 of the KVKK, “Requesting Information” is also listed among the rights of the personal data owner. In this context, the data controller provides the necessary information in case the personal data owner requests information in accordance with the Articles 20 of the Constitution and Article 11 of the Law No. 6698. Personal data owners within the scope of Article 11 of Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made in this context to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Demanding the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In matters related to the processing of your personal data, you must submit your application to the data controller by proving your identity personally by filling out and signing the application form at the data controller. You can send your related request to our email@example.com e-mail address, depending on its nature, the request will be concluded as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the data controller.